Hiring Software for Non-Profit Organizations
Hiring Software for Non Profit Organizations
Hiring Software for Non-Profit Organizations helps you get back to your mission and purpose. If you are in charge of the hiring process for a non-profit, and are looking to improve your results without breaking your budget, then you’ve come to the right place. Non-profits face the same hiring challenges that all corporations deal with, only they are expected to do with will less money and smaller HR staffs.
iApplicants is your answer to Hiring Software for Non-Profit Organizations!
We work with non-profits all across the United States (Goodwills, YMCAs, Museums, Libraries, etc) to provide them with software and tools to help them better manage their entire hiring process. Our goal is to help you quickly find the right applicants for your jobs, while tracking the entire process.
- A careers site branded to match your organization’s website.
- Automated postings of your jobs to free job boards that are proven to drive qualified applicants.
- An online application that will let job seekers apply for your jobs online and be instantly added to your applicant database.
- Job specific screening questions that will help you quickly filter through a flood of applicants.
- Complete reporting to help you maximize the effects of your hiring process while ensuring compliance.
Don’t take our word for it!
Take iApplicants for a 30-day free test drive and see for yourself how we can help improve your non-profit hiring process. To get started, simply fill out the form on the right side of this page.