News & Press Coverage | Applicant Tracking System
iApplicants applicant tracking system is blazing trails to provide innovative solutions for simple, yet effective hiring systems. Our goal when creating the software was for small and midsized businesses to have a tool that is both user friendly and robust and allows them the ability to hire smarter. iApplicants, powered by ApplicantPro, is that tool. It has helped thousands of organizations get their hiring streamlined and online. Click below for an update on the company’s latest news and media coverage:
Applicant Tracking System News & Articles
- On the Right Track — HRO Today – Nov.
- Business Insight: Staring up on a shoestring — Salt Lake Tribune – Oct. 10th
- From the Ground Up — Utah Business Magazine – Sept. 1st
- Don’t Overlook Social Recruiting Tools — Talent Management Magazine – Aug, 26th
- iApplicants Named One of Utah’s “Emerging Eight” — Utah Business Magazine – May.
- Qualified Applicant Pool Fills Fast When Employers Use the Right Keywords — Workforce Management Magazine Aug.
- Copperas Cove: City Job Application Process Streamlined — KWTX – Aug.
- UVEF Top 25 Under 5 — july 15th