Are You Overwhelmed From Too Many Applicants?
Frustrated By Having To Many Applicants Applying?
Are you overwhelmed by the number of applicants applying to your jobs? Does it seem like job seekers aren’t even bothering to read the job qualifications in your ad? Does it take forever trying to read through each resume you receive just to see if they meet your minimum qualifications for the job?
iApplicants is Your Answer to Too Many Applicants!
Our software makes it fast and easy to filter through hundreds of applications to find the best candidates.
- Step 1 ‒ We created a branded career site that looks just like your company website.
- Step 2 ‒ We push your jobs out to job aggregators, and you post your jobs to paid job boards & CraigsList as usual.
- Step 3 ‒ All job seekers are directed to your iApplicants careers site to apply, and go through our customizable application process.
- Step 4- Each job seeker is asked a group of job specific screening questions that you can customize to collect the information you need to quickly screen out those applicants who don’t fit your minimum qualifications without actually looking at their resumes.
- Step 5 ‒ (optional) take it a step further by using one of our integrated hiring assessments to provide you with better information about the people you are considering for the job.
- Step 6 ‒ (optional) Integrated video based interviews make it quick and easy to conduct your initial interviews without the pain or wasted time playing phone tag or working around managers’ busy schedules. Simply sent out a link to each applicant, and they go online at their convenience to complete their interview. Interviews are recorded so that you and managers can review them when you have time. This cuts weeks of interviewing multiple job candidates down to days.
Don’t take our word for it!
Take iApplicants for a 30-day free test drive and see for yourself how we can help you better screen and filter through too many applicants. To get started, simply fill out the form on the right side of this page.