Easy to Use Applicant Tracking Software
Do any of these sound like your current applicant tracking process?
Our inbox is overflowing with resumes. Maybe you’ve tried to organize it by creating folders on your desktop. Applicants come in to your office to fill out a paper application, that you then track in a filing cabinet. Your “online application” is really just a pdf that applicants have to download, print off, and fax or bring in. Your IT staff built a way for applicants to apply online, but it simply sends you an email, and doesn’t actually get tracked in a database. You are trying to track your applicants and log reports in a spreadsheet that requires a lot of data entry.
Why don’t you have Applicant Tracking Software?
There are a lot of reasons you might give for why your company doesn’t use applicant tracking software to manage your screening and hiring process. Do some of the following sound familiar?
- Applicant tracking software is for big companies, we are too small.
- The software is expensive, we can’t afford it.
- Applicant tracking software will take forever to get rolled out, we are too busy and don’t have the time.
- Tracking software is too complex, my managers will get lost and won’t use it.
- I’m not sure how to pick the right software, and I’m afraid of signing a long-term contract just to find out that we picked the wrong one.
- The vendors website made it sound cheap, but then I added up all of the extra costs for logins, features, support, etc and found out it was out of my budget.
We offer a Customizable Solution, not just Software!
iApplicants is the answer! Our applicant tracking software was designed specifically for small and mid-sized employers. We are experts at helping employers move from a paper/spreadsheet based process to a web-based applicant tracking software with very little effort. Here’s what iApplicants has to offer:
- Free 30-day Trial
- Low Price based on Employees (not just logins)
- Choose Monthly or Annual Payment
- No Long-term Contract
- No Setup Fees
Learn More about iApplicants™
Click on one of the links below to learn more about iApplicants™: