Bigger companies have bigger needs, but just because you need “Enterprise Level” software, doesn't mean that you have to pay an arm and a leg for it, or that it has to be so complex that it becomes cumbersome for your employees to perform simple tasks.
iApplicants is your answer!
iApplicants believes that designing robust and feature rich software doesn't necessarily mean it has to be complicated or hard to use. We have designed our software from the ground up to ensure that no matter how complex your process is, it will still be easy to setup and use our system.
The Benefits of Choosing iApplicants
- Affordable - Our pricing is based on the # of employees that you have, not how many logins you use. Our average client with 1000 to 2000 employees spends around $300 per month for their entire system, including all of their manager logins!
- Easy to Setup - Not only is it easy to get your system setup and live, we do almost all of the setup for you. We only need about an hour of your time to configure your system, and that includes training you on how to use it. This setup occurs within a few business days of you signing up for a free trial, which means you could be on your way to a better hiring process in days, not months! AND NO SETUP FEES!
- Training Included - You will be assigned a dedicated account manager that will ensure that you and your team, including your managers, are trained and ready to use our system and will be there to answer any questions that you have. WE DON'T CHARGE FOR TRAINING OR PHONE SUPPORT!
- Easy to Use - One of our main focuses when building iApplicants was to ensure that it was very easy to use. What good is software meant to improve your processes if it is so hard to use that you managers and staff dread logging in?
Your iApplicants System Includes
- Branded Careers Site ‒ We can even setup multiple career sites if needed
- Customizable Employment Application ‒ Yes, we can build multiple custom application processes based on the job being applied for.
- Automated Job Push to Free & Paid Job Boards ‒ We push to pretty much any job board you can imagine, and provide documentation and proof of posting that is required for Affirmative Action plans.
- Customizable Job Screening Questions ‒ Where the rubber meets the road, allowing for not just customization at the job level, but automation of screening and filtering applicants.
- Manager Level Logins ‒ This includes different types of logins for different types of managers, from job posting managers to view only managers and much more.
- Full Reporting & Analytics ‒ All the reporting you need, if we don't have a report, we'll build it for you.
Don't take our word for it!
Take iApplicants for a 30-day free test drive and see for yourself how we can help you company improve your hiring process. Just click on the Free Trial button on the top right of this screen.
READY TO LEARN MORE?
OR CONTACT SALES